Saturday, October 25, 2014
“We can’t allow toxic things to be in our schools,” said a spokesman for the Texas school district that confiscated the suntan lotion of a 10-year-old who then became sunburned on a school trip. Students, the spokesman explained, “could ingest it. It’s really a dangerous situation.”
"Not as dangerous as entrusting children to schools run by mindless martinets." - George Will
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Mesa police arrested a suspect last week in a June homicide, Maricopa County Superior Court documents show, months after investigators requested physical evidence and photographs of their primary suspect...
I wonder where things really started to go downhill. I imagine there is a 'no turning back' moment after the first facial tattoo...