Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Not Just That...

For those who argue that the only people crossing the border are hard working people just looking for work...

Border Patrol Agent Killed in Southern Arizona

...each time there is an incident, a Sheriff's Deputy shot at, a rancher killed, a DEA Agent killed, bodies found - each time I think, 'this will bring attention, this will bring change.' But all we get is more of the same from DC.

Then I remember how much the world changed after 9/11, and how our border security is as bad as ever. Nothing changed.

5 comments:

LL said...

Nobody gives a rat's ass how many innocent people or police officers are murdered by drug cartels. There are 30 million illegal aliens/potential democrats in America and there are people who want to make them legal. Blood (particularly police blood) doesn't bother the elitists at all -- until it's at their doorstep.

nicole said...

Okay Race ~ I came over to your blog so as not to detract from precious little Lily and Olga. The video on Cleveland . . . sooo funny I have to admit (minus the dirty language). However, Ohio isn't all about Cleveland, give us a chance. I don't live anywhere close to it. I must say, I like what you're doing with this blog. Who are you anyway????

Race Bannon said...

Nicole - you don't have a blog, so I'll leave my response here.

Ohio may not be about Cleveland, but Cleveland is all about Ohio (see the second Cleveland Toursim Video - I don't recall foul language in that one). Ha ha. Who am I. Just a crime fighter who fights for the rights of justice. I know I can't clean up my little corner of it, so I'm trying to save the whole world. I'm the big fish in the big pond. Oh, and I'm Patti's brother, father of 6 (coincidence?), I worked in Ohio for a time and thought it was AWESOME. I lived in Bath (near LeBron). I would go back in a heartbeat, but as my time runs out on this planet, I would rather be near my sister, even though she lives in the wrong "O" state...

nicole said...

Okay, so now I know you are both Race & Chris. Big fish in a big pond? You sound very humble. Ha! I might be checking in on your blog once in a while. Be nice to your sister.

Race Bannon said...

Yes, I'm extremely humble.