Friday, November 9, 2012

Stand By...

I have been jotting down notes since the election.  It took me about 12 to 16 hours to figure it out.  I didn't get it, I didn't understand what happened.  But once the fog of my enthusiasm for Hope and Change cleared, it was simple.

...also, I listened to three different talk radio shows while driving up and down my blue state, which neighbors a blue state, and I heard the answer in the voices of the callers.

...but I don't have time to write a coherent post.

...so watch the video below.  He is 100% right when it comes to Obama's popularity, and the reason for it.  He is 100 wrong about what the Republicans should have done.

America is the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.  Freedom chose less freedom, and we have to live with the consequences, and so we must be brave.

If we believe that history, reality, and empirical evidence proves that high tax RATES, a weak dollar, protectionism, overburdening regulation, and a move away from traditional values - are bad...then in four years, absent a Clinton-like move to the Right from Obama, we will be proven right...again.  If we are wrong, then we were wrong.  Fear not in that regard. (BTW - if you read my post of October 2, you will see that my nest egg is not down 6.2% in 30 days...)




ALEXANDER HAMILTON warned of this.  We are a Democratic Republic, not a Democracy, and for that he was called a Monarchist.  Listen now, to people who believe money is corrupting our campaigns and want to get rid of the Electoral College.  If we did that, do you think anybody would have campaigned in New Hampshire?

No comments: