Thursday, July 22, 2010

See Last Post...

...I hate to say I told you so. I told you so.

The "racism" of her past was real. But it was not what bothered me, and it should not have been the story. Why is she talking about it? Allegedly she was explaining, to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, that her past racist attitude was wrong. Again, I'm not interested.

I AM interested in the fact that she was appointed to the job after, or as a result of, or related to, her LAWSUIT AGAINST THE USDA. People sue their employer all the time, but she didn't sue the USDA as an employee, she was appointed to her job subsequently. If you saw a movie like this you would say, "Yah right, only in Hollywood." Farmer sues Department of Agriculture for general discrimination based on race...it gets held up in the courts...lawyers are getting all the money...and then word comes, Barack to save the day..."M'am, they'd like to settle, and oh by the way, how about a cushy high-paying job with benefits?" (This is not her fault, and she shouldn't be the story, the story should be about why the government gets involved in everybody's business, it becomes a crutch, which then teaches you to forget to walk.)

I AM interested in the fact that she now advertises to audiences that nobody ever gets fired or laid off from a government job. THAT should be grounds for termination. Incompetence, lack of performance - those should be reasons for getting fired, but BRAGGING ABOUT THE FACT THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN - seems worse to me.

No comments: