Monday, July 5, 2010

You're Invited...

...one thing we have in the Midwest, and now on the East Coast - is frozen custard and ice cream stands everywhere. They look like Mom&Pop places (which I love, rather than those corporate, profit driven monstrosities, probably supported by right-wing capitalists!). You would have thought that there would be one on every corner in Arizona. Nope. Maybe it melts too fast out there? I think actually, in Arizona, it is just one big city. Back here, its little towns, and these little shops are cash-cows for the families that run them (but of course, they're not in it for the money)...

So I was reading about the Vice President, and his latest I-can-say-anything-and-not-be-called-stupid-like-Bush gaffe, and I found that it was made here:

KOPP'S FROZEN CUSTARD

So hurry off to Wisconsin, and your first cone is on me! (If you eat in in a cone?)

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

WOW how cool is that? (no pun intended)