Friday, December 2, 2011

Inner City Violence...


I was going to post on Newt (and sway y'all) but I don't have time.  I do find it amazing, that even extreme-right-FoxNews will grab a sentence with no context, and make it an unfavorable headline...."Gingrich: Poor Children Have No Habits of Working".  I heard him say it live, and I felt that he has been listening to me in the inner cities - these kids need opportunity.  There is no doubt in my mind that the Left will turn it into, "Newt needs to apologize to poor kids"...


However...I have spent a good portion of the last decade combating street gangs. Although sometimes it feels like I mostly combat them with intelligence files, which I could bury them under... 

But none like this motley crew:

It should be noted that they are already prepared for prison-wear
Agents Found Drugs, Hair Clippers During Raid On Amish Beard-Cutters


They're probably from Ohio.  Them Ohio Amish are different...

I found this surveillance footage:


2 comments:

LL said...

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Mrs. K said...

I really liked that movie. That was one of the scenes that made me nervous.

Love their quilts. Aunt Judy took me to a grocery store in PA called The Dutch. Would have liked to spend more time there.