Wednesday, October 12, 2011

There's Nothing Worse...

...than a dirty cop.

FBI: Dozens Arrested in Ark. Corruption Probe

"Five police officers who allegedly guarded drug shipments were among 70 people indicted Tuesday in a sweeping federal investigation into corruption and drug trafficking in eastern Arkansas.


The investigation involved officers who are accused of accepting bribes to watch over shipments of cocaine, crack cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine that moved across state lines, said Valerie Parlave, special agent in charge of the FBI's Little Rock office.


...Thyer said 51 people were arrested during a sweep that involved 800 state and federal law enforcement officers. Five suspects already were in jail and 14 remained at large at the time of his Tuesday afternoon news conference."


800 state and federal law enforcement officers?  Exactly 800?  They probably had more, but after some flights got cancelled, they went with an even 800.  I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

Mrs. Bannon said...

UGGG!! Makes me sick!!

Mrs. K said...

We are going to hell in a drug basket. I agree with Mrs. Bannon, makes me sick and also makes me very angry. We need to be more vigilant in prayer against these evils. I'm not just sayin...I'm praying.