Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm Just Sayin...

The Bannon Boys (there's quite a few of them) were a little upset that we didn't have a white Christmas.  We did get a light dusting last night, but its going to warm up this weekend.  I told them that it is possible...fingers crossed...yes...it could happen...a white MLK Day!

That's not what I meant!





Inspired not Informed


If I were advising any one of the Republican candidates, I would tell them this:

Don't worry about the other Republicans - let us hear your vision for America.  When asked about the other Republicans, your comment should be - "Any of them would be better than what we have now."  Talk about American Exceptionalism, something the President does not believe in.  People want to be inspired, not informed.

People will vote FOR a candidate, not AGAINST one.



3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Wish there were more men with Reagan's principles, philosophies, ideals, running for president now. All we need is one to lead and more to follow.

LL said...

I'll celebrate MLK day remembering the great man in my own quiet way with a bucket of Popeye's Chicken, a bottle of Colt 45 and half of a watermelon while I watch reruns of Sanford and Son on Netflix. I vow that it won't be a White MLK Day in SoCal.

Tyler Rice said...

"Why would we want to go back to where we were just four years ago?" BWAHAHAHAHA! I like the backround music, sounds like Bambi.