Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dreams...



     I had two separate TERRIBLE dreams the other night.  The next night, as is my regular habit, I go to sleep trying to think of things I want.  Cool things.  Some big, lifelong goals.  Some small, that are easily within reach, but I don't have…


First is a cabin in the woods.  It doesn't have to be like the one in the picture…but near a lake would be nice, definitely secluded...
I like this, it looks like a retired Jedi lives there.


Maybe like this one...


Near trails...


…for this.



A barn is a must.  Mrs. Bannon says so…





…with space for a gym

…more like this.



A home library would be nice...





…with hidden room…




…and we will want to travel...




…nothing too fancy




Subtle….

I saw one like this for sale….but it had black racing stripes...


Finally…this one I have. But I want another one.






3 comments:

Patti said...

you never said what your bad dreams were ...

LL said...

It's clear that you want to make do by roughing it.

Grammi Faith said...

Too much upkeep/housekeeping. Lakes are good breeding places for mosquitoes. Good things come in small packages is my motto.